In this article, we will share the steps to prepare fried onion rings at home. We will also discuss their uses. Things you may require to make fried onion rings-
- ½ cup of multipurpose flour
- ¼ cup cornstarch
- 2 cups bread crumbs (choice)
- 2 tbsp dry potato flakes
- 2 cups refined oil or olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup chilled soda
- 1 bowl of thick sliced onions that are separated into rings
- Firstly, mix flour, cornstarch, and potato flakes in the bowl. Whisk these ingredients with soda. Using soda instead of water will make the batter smoother.
- Put the bread crumbs in a shallow bowl.
- Heat olive oil or refined oil in the deep frying pan.
- Dip the onion rings in the batter to coat all of the sides.
- Put them in the frying pan and fry until they turn into golden crisp color rings
- Place paper napkins on the plate.
- Take out the golden onion rings from pan and put on the plate.
- Paper napkin will soak the excess oil from crispy fried onion rings and you will get your perfect golden crispy fried onion rings.
- Season it with salt and black pepper powder and serve
How To Eat Them?
Perfect sliced crispy onion rings are used as snacks in Indian states and cities. People calm down their craving by eating few fried onion rings with tea or sauces. Some even use them in curry dishes and biriyanis to give the cuisines unique taste.
Many suppliers of crispy fried onions in India are making homemade style products in their food processing factories. They are doing this because people love fresh homemade like taste of crispy onions. Bagora Dehydrates is one of such suppliers dealing in quality crispy onions and dehydrated products. Contact them and avail the best range of products at affordable rates.